choke














"We're not evil sinners
or perfect knockoffs of God.
We let the world tell us
whether we're saints or sex addicts...
sane or insane, heroes or victims...
whether we're good mothers
or loving sons.
But we can decide for ourselves.
As a certain wise fugitive
once told me...
sometimes it's not important
which way you jump, just that you jump.
I wish I could say I'd left the circuit
completely behind me...
but that wouldn't be entirely true.
I still wonder about Paige
another beautiful psycho
like my mother...
or a twisted soul mate
sent to bring me back to life?"
Chuck Palahniuk - Choke


E.F. - Só porque acabei de ver o filme (pela primeira vez) e... voltou a ser tão bom!

1 comentário:

Flip disse...

Ainda estou para ver. Ler talvez mais lá para diante.

As condições imperfeitas que me caracterizam são chatas com isto.